Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SUMMER REVIEW



Hey Guys,
 

The summer break is over and now we are back!
I will tell you a little bit about my summer!

At first I worked some weeks but I have always been looking forward to fly to New Zealand with the Austrian Freeski Team! 

We had a very nice time there! We stayed in a nice hostel in Wanaka. Snowpark was very nice and the weather was good too.
Sadly I injured my knee after the first week so I couldn´t train and I also couldn’t compete the World Cup.
It sucked very much but I couldn´t change it and so I only relaxed the rest of my trip!
At the end it has emerge that my injury was more seriously that we expected and now I hope that I will be back on the Slopes soon!  
bye bye NZ!

We had a very big family-festival because my oldest brother Fred got married! We celebrated it on my sister’s hut- the beautiful “Verpeilhütte”- and it was snowing at the evening.
After the wedding Kathi and I drove with my brother and his wife Denise to the Lake Garda for their Honeymoon!
Now my oldest brother is married and I can´t really believe it but I think he is old enough! :-)

                                                  the married couple
Fabian, Denise, Friedrich and Gottfried
 
Kathi, the bride Denise and Lisi
Lake Garda - Honeymoon


School still started three weeks ago and yes you know how it is!

Two weeks ago we had a pretty nice Jib Session on the plateau Serfaus Fiss Ladis.
My two brothers Goffi and Fred built it up on Friday night and we had two funny days shredding the jib obstacle in the “Summersnowworld” at Möseralm Fiss.
I guess the boys had a lot of fun and a little foretaste of the coming season! 



                                              Railsession Möseralm Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Check this out!!!!


If I look back I can say that I had a great summer!

Stay tuned guys

LISI




No comments:

Post a Comment